How Would You Like to Buy the Perfect Cote d'Azur Property For You?
What if You Could Also Buy For 28% Less Than the Market Value?
Many of RHFs clients fly in for a three or four day property viewing visit whereby we aim to show them the very best property at the time that fits the budget and the wish list of you the client.
Often this results in the ideal conclusion, i.e. you find the home of your dreams and get an offer accepted.
Often though it can also result in discovering that your budget maybe isn't quite enough to get exactly what you want and then comes the question of either compromising your wish list or increasing your budget.
Sometimes your visit can result in actually finding the perfect property, getting all excited about it and then when decision time comes and you end up walking away due to worries about the market or your ability to actually afford it.
This can be the worst possible outcome as you could easily miss out on all the plusses and pleasures of owning a property in this beautiful location...
Occasionally you might visit, view all the best available properties, and decide that nothing actually fits your requirements perfectly enough...
Lastly, many of RHFs clients are now looking for a good solution to the question of where best to invest your money when the stock market is unpredictable...
The Perfect South France Property Solution
A very interesting answer to all of the above is to have built a new property in the South of France to an exacting specification.
There are, however, some inherent problems that people percieve about building new houses:
- Can you trust the builder?
- Will it be finished on time?
- Will it over-run on the budget?
- Will the quality be high enough?
- Will it take a long time to accomplish?
- Will it cost more than buying a "used" property?
- "It's hard to manage from a distance"...
- You get what you really want.
- It costs on average 20% LESS!
- You can afford more.
- It's a great investment.
- It costs less to run.
- It's a "greener" alternative.
- The cost is spread over time.
- You get a ten year guarantee.
What if we told you that this rare bird exists and that with our help you could have your own "Perfect South France Property" built for you without hassle or budget over-runs within ~12 Months of buying the land?
What if we told you that you could have the build managed for you with weekly reports including photographs and even a real time internet feed from an onsite camera so that you could log in and admire your beautiful villa as it takes shape?
Contemporary or Traditional it is up to You...
The Perfect Property Solution For You:
- Save ~20% or Make ~20% Profit From Day One!
- Professionally managed build oversight.
- Weekly progress reports with photographs.
- Guaranteed delivery date.
- Ten year guarantee.
- Guarantee of perfect finish.
- Notarial oversight by the top notaire in the region.
- No hassle and little to no risk.
The fact is that the owner of RHF International is currently finishing construction of a large luxury villa built by a builder in who we now have extremely high confidence...
On Time... On Budget... High Quality...
To help our clients get exactly what they want we are prepared to introduce our builder and construction package to you and to over see the build for you and make sure that it is delivered on budget, in time and to a high quality...
Sizes Costs and Margins...
To give you the best idea of the costs involved (i.e. the savings!) here is an outline guide to help you get an idea of what you can get for the money based on the following standard of quality build:
- 240m2 (~2700 ft2) of villa.
- 2500ms (~2 thirds of an acre) plot.
- Sea view or other quality location. (Remember the three rules of buying property!)
- Latest "Monomur" construction (5 times the performance of other materials).
- Underfloor heating.
- High performance hardwood argon double glazed windows.
- High insulation, green construction, low running costs.
- Beautiful stone floors in the living areas.
- Stunning solid oak parquet floors in the bedrooms.
- Four double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- 10m x 5m swimming pool.
|Sea View Plot or Plot in Walking Distance of Sought After Village/Town|
Average special RHF price per square metre € 2,900 (a special concessionary discount from our preferred builder passed on to you).
Note: The normal regional construction costs to this standard are between minimum €3,000 per m2 and up to €4,000 per m2 so already there is a saving here of 240m2 x €100 minimum i.e. a saving of €24,000 compared to other construction companies).
A villa averaging 240m2 will roughly cost therefore € 696,000 to build.
The typical cost of the building land (in the right location) will be approximately € 550,000.
Land plus build costs therefore should be around ~€ 1,250,000
The finished value of a villa built to the above standard and in the "right location" at todays values will be approximately € 1,500,000 to € 1,600,000.
Profit or Safety Margin of up to 28% on Day One!
The "safety" margin or the "profit" margin therefore on delivery could be at least € 250,000 (20%) and perhaps as high as € 350,000 (28%)...
Nice to have a built in profit from day one and comforting to know that you would be getting so much extra value for comparitively little budget...
Making It Happen For You
The owner of RHF (a real estate professional since 1987 and 17 years based on the Cote d'Azur) is so confident in the ability to deliver what you want, on time and in budget that he is offering a few clients the chance to have their perfect property built on a carefully sourced and selected plot wher he will personally over see the whole project for you to ensure the best possible result.
Our RHF Oversight Offer:
- Helping you to source the right plot.
- Helping with any planning change or new permit (where possible we will try and source plots with an existing planning permit).
- Helping you design in to the construction elements that will assist you to get the best return on your investment when you eventually decide to sell in the future.
- Regular visits to the construction site with a weekly photographic and written report of progress.
- Maximized hassle free status for you.
- Total investment: € 2,000 per month.
- Optional "real time" video via IP Internet camera once electricity and phone are connected.
- Guaranteed level of quality.
- Perfect delivery guarantee.
- Guaranteed delivery date with significant €1,000 per week penalty clause.
- Guaranteed delivery price.
- Staged payments on results.
- Ten year construction guarantee.
Our preferred notaire will also provide you with a full legal explanation in English prior to purchase so that you know exactly what is involved.
They are one of the top notarial practices (extremely well respected) in the region and they believe that this is, in fact, the safest way for anyone to buy property in France...
Very Attractive Special Low Rate Mortgages Available For Non Residents
We also have access to special rate mortgages for the land purchase and the construction of your new villa. Please ask for an illustrative quotation without any obligation...
To sum up you will get:
- An ecologically sound property.
- A beautiful finish.
- The "right" location.
- Guaranteed delivery.
- A quality villa at a substantially les than market value price.
- "Your" villa rather than someone elses!
If you are interested in discussing the possibilities for you then contact me now at:
perfectvilla @ rhf1.com (remove the spaces to make the email address work).
Here you can see the quality and performance of some of the materials and equipment that could go into your quality villa:
Stone Floors Stairs Bathrooms and Kitchen
Beautiful Venetian stone:
Beautiful Hand Crafted Stairs:
Carved stone washbasins:
Quality bathrooms to suit your taste:
Top of the range heat exchanger pump for the optimal in underfloor heating:
Construction blocks that are 5 times more performant than standard blocks and are so efficient they require no extra insulation. So strong that one block can support the weight of the whole villa!
Find Out More:
If you are interested in discussing the possibilities for your perfect villa on the French Riviera then contact us now at:
perfectvilla @ rhf1.com (remove the spaces to make the email address work).